The Research Park Office is located at 30 Frederick Sanger Road and is open between 9.00am and 5.30pm (weekdays only).
24 hour security is in operation at the Park, with manned and mobile guarding.
The Centre boasts a light and spacious cafe which also offers event catering and hospitality.
The Park is serviced with optic fibre connections provided by NTL and BT. Tenants of The Surrey Technology Centre benefit from a free 25Mbs shared internet service.
The University now offers all occupiers in the “grow on space” on the Park (which includes Frederick Sanger Road, Huxley Road, Stirling House and some other larger multiple occupancy accommodation on the site) a 5Mb/sec uncontended broadband service that can be connected on occupation and disconnected on vacating space. This can be scaled in multiples of 5Mb/sec service in a linear pricing arrangement. There is no minimum or maximum period of service. This is very competitively priced in order to support those companies wishing to develop on the site.
The Park is less than 500 metres from a Tesco Superstore.
The park is five minutes walk from the Holiday Inn hotel.
The vibrant town of Guildford is only 2.5 miles away, with excellent shopping facilities and a wide variety of restaurants. Guildford also boast its own castle.
The town centre is served by frequent a bus service from the Research Park.
Save money and reduce traffic
FREE to use!
- Share travel costs
- Find drivers and passengers so you can liftshare
- Provide a cheap way for staff to get to and from the office
- Reduce levels of traffic and congestion
- Reduce C02 emissions and pollution
- Reduce parking problems
- Create opportunities for business and the local community to work together
- Create opportunities to meet other staff from the local area
- Improve relations with the local community
- Widen the recruitment catchment area for staff
Find out more at: www.liftshare.org
Information about this web site
t: Work +44 (0)1483 579693 f: Fax +44 (0)1483 568946 email@example.com