Services & Facilities
The Surrey Research Park is well located in the picturesque Surrey town of Guildford, which is a commutable distance from London. The prestigious research and technology park boasts superb facilities for you, your staff and your visitors. This is the ideal location for a technology, IT, research, medical or specialist business. The managed buildings provide infrastructure, security and strong links to the University of Surrey and business networks.
Key Services at Surrey Research Park
Our services and facilities - to make being a tenant a pleasure
- Located on world famous Surrey Research Park
- Monthly licence available and flexible options
- Private car parking for occupants
- Visitor parking
- Meeting and conference rooms at preferential rates, each equipped with a wireless internet connection
- Reception desk
- Full services available, including telephone system, high speed broadband and postal services
- Café on site
The town of Guildford is only 2.5 miles away, with regular transport links, excellent shopping facilities and a wide variety of restaurants and hotels available.
The Surrey Research Park is the home of many businesses and although a high density area, it is a peaceful, beautiful and inspirational. This ideal setting together with access to transport, town centre and skilled employees makes it the ideal place to run a business. The combination of location and prestige will enhance a science and technology company's profile.
Surrey Research Park is conveniently located close to Guildford town centre but with easy access to the A3 and M25 with excellent transport links to central London, Gatwick and Heathrow airports. Regular busses link the Research Park to the town centre and university.
Looking for Temporary or Specialist Staff? Contact the University of Surrey's Recruitment Agency
The staff resourcing department at the University of Surrey can provide you with permanent and temporary staff to help with fluctuations in workflow, critical one-time projects and special events, plus give you access to specialist skills.
For more information, please see www.surrey.ac.uk/business/unitemps
Save money and reduce traffic - FREE to use!
- Share travel costs
- Find drivers and passengers so you can liftshare
- Provide a cheap way for staff to get to and from the office
- Reduce levels of traffic and congestion
- Reduce C02 emissions and pollution
- Reduce parking problems
- Create opportunities for business and the local community to work together
- Create opportunities to meet other staff from the local area
- Improve relations with the local community
- Widen the recruitment catchment area for staff
Find out more at: www.liftshare.org
Cycle and Pedestrian Zone
The Surrey Research Park encourages healthy, sustainable transport options - cycling and walking!
The Park has numerous Cycle Shelters for tenants to store their bicycles safely. There are also showers in most of the buildings so that tenants who have longer rides are able to freshen up and change. Guildford also boasts some beautiful cycle routes that could make a commute into an enjoyable part of the day. To keep the Park cycle and pedestrian safe, there is also a 20mph speed limit on the Park at all times.
For more information, to be added to the cycle email list and for the code of the locks, please Contact the Management office.