About the Surrey Research Park
The Surrey Research Park has been developed over the last 29 years by the University of Surrey to support companies involved in the commercialisation of a wide range of sciences, including social science, technologies, health related activities and engineering. The Surrey Research Park is widely regarded as one of the best examples of science parks in the United Kingdom with a highly proactive track record.
The 70 acre (28.33 ha) low density development is part of the University’s campus in Guildford, and provides a high quality, working environment.
The buildings are set in large landscaped areas and two lakes provide a serene and tranquil backdrop for over 114 companies engaged in a broad spectrum of research, development and design activities in a number of sciences, including social sciences, technologies and engineering activities. .
Guildford is located in the thriving knowledge based economy of the UK's South East, it is close to London and set in an attractive location with good access to a well qualified work force and exceptional communications and travel networks.
- The 70 acre (28.33 ha) site offers highly congenial surroundings combining attractive architecture with beautifully landscaped areas and lakes.
- The Park is widely regarded as one of the most successful in Europe and several factors have combined to achieve this:
- Flexible letting policy for serviced offices from 250sq.ft.serviced suites on monthly lets, up to 20,000sq.ft.office complexes.
- Excellent communications - only 30 miles from London. Road and rail links to Heathrow and Gatwick and good motorway network links.
- Access to a highly-skilled and qualified workforce.
- Research opportunities with the University of Surrey, one of the country's leading universities.
- Quality of life, the historic town of offers Guildford an enviable combination of first-rate educational, recreational and retail facilities just minutes away from some of the UK's most beautiful countryside.
- The Surrey Research Park is within walking distance of the superb new multi-million pound Surrey Sports Park
- The Surrey Research Park is within walking distance of Guildford’s Holiday Inn hotel.
Save money and reduce traffic
FREE to use!
- Share travel costs
- Find drivers and passengers so you can liftshare
- Provide a cheap way for staff to get to and from the office
- Reduce levels of traffic and congestion
- Reduce C02 emissions and pollution
- Reduce parking problems
- Create opportunities for business and the local community to work together
- Create opportunities to meet other staff from the local area
- Improve relations with the local community
- Widen the recruitment catchment area for staff
Find out more at: www.liftshare.org
Information about this web site
t: Work +44 (0)1483 579693 f: Fax +44 (0)1483 568946 email@example.com