The Surrey Research Park has been developed over the last 30 years by the University of Surrey to support companies involved in the commercialisation of a wide range of sciences, including social science, technologies, health related activities and engineering.
The Surrey Research Park is widely regarded as one of the best examples of science parks in the United Kingdom with a highly proactive track record.
The 70 acre (28.5 ha) low density development is part of the University’s campus in Guildford, and provides a high quality, working environment.
- The site offers highly congenial surroundings combining attractive architecture with landscaped areas and lakes.
- The Park is widely regarded as one of the most successful in Europe and several factors have combined to achieve this.
- Flexible letting policy for serviced offices from 120sq.ft.serviced suites on monthly lets, as well as office complexes of 20,000sq.ft.and larger.
- Excellent communications - only 30 miles from London. Road and rail links to Heathrow and Gatwick and good motorway network links.
- Access to a highly-skilled and qualified workforce.
- Opportunities for collaboration at a number of levels with the University of Surrey, one of the country's leading universities.
The buildings are set in large landscaped areas and two lakes provide a serene and tranquil backdrop for over 140 companies engaged in a broad spectrum of research, development and design activities in a number of sciences, including social sciences, technologies and engineering activities, including down stream innovation.
In the Heart of Guildford
Guildford is located in the thriving knowledge based economy of the UK's South East, it is close to London and set in an attractive location with good access to a well qualified work force and exceptional communications and travel networks.
- Quality of life, the historic town of offers Guildford an enviable combination of first-rate educational, recreational and retail facilities as well as secondary employment opportunities just minutes away from some of the UK's most attractive countryside and within easy reach of London and the south coast.
- The Surrey Research Park is within walking distance of the superb multi-million pound Surrey Sports Park
- The Surrey Research Park is within walking distance of Guildford’s Holiday Inn hotel.